Thursday, April 12, 2018

Army Building and Collaboration with Imperial Terrain

If you frequent the Imperial Terrain website you may have noticed a new blog post over there, which was written by yours truly. The topic is Building an Army. In it I run through a few things to consider when you're putting an army list together, and I also go through the process of building an army while explaining part of the reasoning behind each decision. In future I will be writing more articles to be posted over on their site, though of course I will still be posting here as well.

If you haven't heard of Imperial Terrain or been to their website, they sell 3D printed terrain pieces (and STL files if you have a 3D printer of your own) designed specifically with Star Wars: Legion in mind. They have a great collection of stuff to enrich your tabletop, I encourage you to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment